Saturday, April 27, 2013

Purpose Ranch

Specs
Type: Birthday Parties
Distance: Local
Area: Grass Valley
Ages: Ages 3 and up
Cost: $$$
Information: www.purposeranch.com
If you have a horse-loving little boy or girl, a birthday party at Purpose Ranch is pricey but oh-so worth it. This isn't an ordinary pony party, but a whole-horse experience that begins with the kids gathering in the barn to groom the horses, a short lesson in horsemanship and safety followed by lead-line riding in the arena. There are horse-drawn cart rides available, too, and a place to do a barbecue and the usual drill of cake and presents.

We had a party at Purpose Ranch when my daughter turned four, and I still think it was one of the best parties we've ever had (and I have four kids, so we've done a LOT of birthday parties). Every single kid there was thrilled to be a part of the experience and had a great time.

Now, I can't actually find any information about birthday parties on Purpose Ranch's website, so if someone out there knows something I don't (are they still doing birthday parties?) let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment